Static and modular systems offering aggressive attrition for sticky and high clay content materials. Highly effective with overburdens, clay-bound ores and recycled materials containing lightweight contaminants.
The AggreScrub™ 150 Log Washer Plant is particularly suited to the C&D recycling market. Key benefits for customers include the improved wear characteristics, reduced costs, and the ability to effectively scrub aggregates and float out clays/ silts/lights (wood/plastics) on one chassis.
In addition, there are also a number of paddle options available depending on customers’ needs, including the traditional hard wearing AR blades in 15 and 30mm variances as well as a new high manganese steel option.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Produces up to 4 grades of washed screened aggregate
• Modular design with ‘plug and play’ electrical connections for quick
• Pre-wired & pre-plumbed with single connection points
• Fully automated touch screen control providing all-round plant
• Logwasher angle adjustment allows increased material retention and
removal of trash
• Choice of replaceable high tensile blades 15mm or 30mm ar, or longlife
manganese cast blades to suit your application.
• Transportable in 2 containers